Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission.
PSC Recruitment 2019
Last Date 25 January
Employment Type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Inspector of Boilers
- Applicants who have completed Degree in relevant or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,100 – 91,450/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to APPSC careers page at the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the APPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of APPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.01.2019
|| Important Link ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply